The Revolutionary Breeze
Breeze is a game changer offering ultra-high efficiency and remarkably quiet operation. Breeze is good looking too, offering modern style for any home or office decor.
Available in 2 sizes
- Breeze Quiet.
- Breeze Comfort.
Breeze is comfort. Continuous air sweep and 4 fan speeds distribute air throughout the space. And Breeze has multiple operating modes including cooling, dehumidification, fan only, heat and auto which will switch between cooling and heating as needed to maintain the desired temperature.
The Breeze indoor unit comes in a light, neutral color so it can blend in with its surroundings and the outdoor unit is sleek and attractive but small enough to conceal if desired.
- Breeze Flexibility.
Breeze works in some places where other air conditioners can't be installed-interior rooms and rooms without windows or outside walls. Installation options are numerous: thru-the-wall, thru-the-window, rooms without windows, basements, second floors, even some attics.
- Breeze Mobility.
Unlike traditional ductless split systems, Breeze can be disconnected and moved. Remarkably, this is one split system that you can take with you.
- Cooling from: 4000 - 12000 Btu
- Heating from: 4000 - 12000 Btu
- Cooling from: 12000 - 24000 Btu
- Heating from: 6000 - 25000 Btu
- Installs through the wall or through the window
- Reaches up to 25' from indoor to outdoor unit for basement, upstairs and interior room installations
- Amazingly quiet
- Two sizes, small and large, fit most spaces and make selection a breeze
- Unique snap-in quick connect refrigerant and electrical line with peel-away drain line
- 5 year limited warranty
- Recyclable packaging
- Inverter Technology condenser for high efficiency and auto-adjusting capacity
- 17.8 SEER rating
- EERs up to 11.8
- Powered via 6' factory-wired power cord on indoor unit
- LCD remote for indoor unit
- 24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Multiple operating modes including: AUTO, COOL, DRY(dehumidification), FAN ONLY and HEAT
- 4 Fan speeds heating or cooling: HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW, "QUIET", plus AUTO-FAN
- Continuous 'Air Sweep' UP & DOWN
- Auto-restart after power interruptions
- Auto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Washable, reusable antimicrobial air filters
- Removable front grille
- Auto-changeover from cool to heat; heat to cool to maintain set temperature
- Low temperature operation
- Secured remote control holder
- 4 different transmitter codes to prevent unintentional interference with nearby units
- Unique snap-in quick connect refrigerant and electrical line
|Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr)
|Heating Capacity (Btu/hr)
|Max. Line Length
|Max. Height Difference
|Max. Total Draw Fuse/Breaker
|Power Cord Length
||589 cubic feet per minute
|Est. Yearly Operating Costs
|Operating Temperatures (Cooling, °F)
|Operating Temperatures (Heating, °F)
||ETL & cETL
||ELT & cETL
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.